Saturday, January 1, 2011

Personal Commitments For 2011...

I don't do New Year's Resolutions....They have never worked in the past and I'm not very optimistic that they will work in the future. However, I do need motivation for self improvement over the next twelve months, so here is my list of Personal Commitments For The Year 2011:


1. Clean Up My Mouth....When I Get Mad Or Frustrated - I Can Sometimes Lose It.

2. Stay Organized - The Mail Is My Worst Enemy, It's All Over My House (Mostly Unopened).

3. Prepare Next Day's Lunches The Night Before So I Can Sleep An Extra 20 Minutes In The Morning.

4. Get At Least Seven Hours Of Sleep.

5. Train And Be Ready For The Five Mile Lake Women's Triathlon Sprint Distance In June.

6. Blog At Least Once Every Two Weeks.

7. Read For 30 Minutes Every Day.

8. Cook Dinner Every Night - No More Going Out.

9. Do More Nice Things For Jim.

10. Date Nights With Kayla.

The biggest commitment is going to be #8. As of right now, we probably eat out at least 3 or 4 nights a weeks, because who wants to cook after working all day??? Not me. But that's going to change!!! I have created a second blog to help keep me on track where I will post recipes as well as nutrition information (when available). You should check it out:


0 comments: