Sunday, February 22, 2009

Our Valentine's Day Weekend (Picture Blog)

A lot has been going on the last couple of weeks, so I'm just going to quickly post a picture blog of our Valentine's Day Weekend. We picked up Jim's girls Friday night and took all three girls out to dinner because we were heading out of town on Valentine's Day for my cousin's wedding. We had a lot of fun!

Kayla's Valentine's Day Party - Checking Their V-Day Goods


She Got Extra Excited Over Something...I Never Figured Out What


Yummy!


Snoqualmie Falls - Valentine's Day


The Girls @ Snoqualmie Falls


Our Family on Valentine's Day


My Parents & The Girls


Kayla & Kelsey After The Hike Back Up


Kayla & Grandpa


Kelsey's Fishy Face


Kayla & Kelsey Helping Uncle Randy On The Tractor


They Loved The Tractor


Our Family @ Cousin Richard's Wedding


Jim & I On Valentine's Day

1 comments:

T + S said...

Kayla is so cute in the picture where she is super excited over a valentine! How cute! Is her arm all healed up? Hopefully it heals before summer... so she can swim in your pool!

Congratulations on your job, too! We will have to trade secrets one of these days... like how to keep up and battle away stress and panic attacks on those busy days, hehe! I'm glad to know you are the head of your office. It is so nice to feel like you have control over how things are being processed and organized. I don't know how well I would have done being the "newbie" assistant. What kind of office is yours? Is it general?

Thanks for the note! Yay for no more school and for being paid to work!!!