Saturday, July 5, 2008

Current Happenings...

To start this thing off, I just thought I would give a brief update on current happenings with the Brown Family:

The most recent and biggest news is that we recently moved! We hadn't really planned on moving again until I was completely done with school - but when water pipes started breaking and the dryer in our old apartment started eating and burning our clothes - we decided it was time to start looking around. I have to say it was the best decision we ever made! We are now living in a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, bottom floor apartment located in Kirkland. We love the location (right across the street from my school) and love the extra space we have in our new place (including a garage). It's definitely an upgrade from where we were and I don't imagine we will be leaving this place any time soon. Here are just a few pictures of our new place:


The Living Room:

The Girls' Froggy Bathroom:


The Kitchen:

The Best Part...My Walk-In Closet:

And The Office / Work-Out Room:



1 comments:

Angie Startin said...

So, I just barely got your email with the blog address because it went to my spam for some reason. Sorry! This turned out really cute. I am so excited you are on the bandwagon with me!